Tuesday 21 July 2009

NASS 09


AH! The time of year has come again and my festival season is starting! Well started. Being a poor student I am volunteering at festivals this year, but it's for a great cause!

First festival of the season was NASS. For those of you that don't know it's a sports and music festival. I went there with ActionAid who I'm doing a lot of work with over the summer. We were campaigning for climate change. This meant going around taking of photo's of punters with giant fruit! This gets sent to the government around November in time for the big ole meeting in Copenhagen in December.

Although it rained for a week :( it was still really good and I met some amazing people; who will hopefully be at Reading festival. We got over 900 sign ups woo hoo!!!

That is all, peace out! x

No comments:

Post a Comment